The reality of Costa Rica

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Punta Uva Costa Rica

A dear friend of mine told me that most humans have a selective mind, it is easier to remember the bad that happen to us instead of all the good that does happen. The truth is that I want to be different and try to always remember what makes me happy.


So I want to share with you my experience at Punta Uva beach located midway between Puerto Viejo and Manzanillo, ON THE SEASIDE. In Costa Rica!


I think that Punta Uva, it is one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica, there is a rich bio diversity of fauna and flora land and sea.


You can also find there a tropical garden. You can enjoy the many colors of nature and a number of good restaurants and cafes to eat. I loved it... I played as a child on the beach. Jump, dance, and eated like crazy. The water was clear... I could actually see some fishes swimming around us. It was very nice.


Do you like to eat? Of corse, you do... The area offers shops and restaurants of varied cuisine, Caribbean and internationally.



There is so much to do, Such as the Arenal in Punta Uva you can also practice various activities such as surfing, snorkeling, fishing, etc.


This amazing and relaxing place is near the border with Panama, there are also several indigenous communities that are nearby. It is extremely interesting to be there.



Good company and the beautiful day made for ​​a wonderful experience in Punta Uva. If you are thinking to come to Costa Rica be sure to visit Punta Uva. You will not be disappointed.



If you have comments about the place, or maybe you want me to mention your experience in my blog, please write your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment